You are here > > Payroll Practitioner's Monthly
Payroll Practitioner's Monthly
One-Year Subscription Monthly
Thousands of payroll managers rely on IOMA’s Payroll Practitioner’s Monthly for practical tips, techniques and methods on the most challenging issues facing payroll operations, like how to:
- Effectively implement the latest withholding rules, rates, and changes.
- Enforce court ordered garnishments and other wage attachments.
- Quickly correct mistakes on W-2 forms.
- Adopt cost-saving payroll specific software.
- Identify key issues for motivating payroll department employees.
- And more.
For over 16 years, Payroll Practitioner’s Monthly has been the practitioner’s ‘go-to’ report to stay in compliance with the many regulations required to properly distribute a corporate payroll. Written by three leading industry experts, Payroll Practitioner’s Monthly keeps you current on new and revised laws and regulations, payroll taxes, multi-state payroll, withholding rates, exemptions, garnishments, FLSA, IRS forms and much more.
Notification: Current reports providing news and developments.
Print notification Payroll Practitioner’s Monthly is issued monthly.
E-Alerts sent monthly to keep you updated on late-breaking regulatory and compliance news, best practice ideas, and links to dozens of new programs and services.