You are here > > Payroll Benchmarks and Analysis Report 2011
Payroll Benchmarks and Analysis Report 2011
Dedicated solely to payroll department benchmarks, this comprehensive survey-based report contains a gold mine of guidance for you. Based on responses from hundreds of managers of payroll departments across the U.S., it covers every critical metric and supports those metrics with tables and analysis designed to provide unmatched reporting on payroll department resources, obligations, workload, and performance across a broad spectrum of topics and measurements, including:
- staffing and expenditures, particularly per capita measures of payroll staffing and costs;
- basic payroll operations;
- payroll processing methodologies, speed, and accuracy;
- automation and technology in payroll;
- resolution of payroll errors and inquiries;
- payroll outsourcing;
- tax filing and information reporting; and
- cost-cutting strategies in payroll.
You can count on IOMA Research to provide you with a fresh, independent viewpoint, based on unique data and analysis and the combined experience of top payroll professionals, consultants, and editors.