You are here > > Social Media: How to Create Policy, Manage Risks, and Leverage the Benefits
Social Media: How to Create Policy, Manage Risks, and Leverage the Benefits
In a recent survey, 55 percent of executives said their companies don’t have an official use of social networks and 22 percent said their companies would like to use social networking tools but haven’t figured out how.
Social media can offer new and exciting opportunities in the workplace, but it can also pose problems for employers. It can enhance an organization’s recruiting and marketing efforts in fresh and innovative ways, but it can also pose risks to companies that don’t have a clear policy in place to manage its use.
Now you can get the tips and guidelines you need to help you learn how to best maximize the benefits while minimizing the potential risks associated with the use of these new communication vehicles.
Social Media: How to Create Policy, Manage Risks, and Leverage the Benefits contains the latest surveys and research on social media and will help you set clear guidelines and develop an effective policy.
To help you deal with the complexities of social media, IOMA created a report that delves into the top issues facing all organizations, such as:
- the various laws and other issues that come into play when employees use—or misuse—social media.
- using social media to recruit top talent.
- incorporating social media into your employee communications.
- identifying the risks.
- setting clear guidelines and developing an effective policy.
- benchmarks for designing policies for managing social media for maximum efficiency and minimum risk.
- tools and insights to help you make decisions about the direction your company will take with social media.